Volume 4, Issue2, January 2011 of the Journal of Psycho-social Studies.
- Editorial introduction
by Helen Lucey and Liz Frost
- Psycho-social writing from data
by Wendy Hollway
- Bubbles and Bees: Historical explanation of psychosocial
by David Jones
- The making of docile working class subjects: CBT, class and the
failures of psychoanalysis
by Sally Sayles
- Murderer, mad man, misfit? Making sense of the murder of Zahid
by David Gadd
- The meaning of absurd protest: The Book of Job, Albert Camus and C.
Fred Alford’s ‘After the Holocaust’by Matthew H Bowker
- Can psychoanalysts think about the psycho-societal?
by Tom Wengraf