Volume 4, Issue 1, June 2010 of the Journal of Psycho-social Studies.
- Editorial Introduction
by Helen Lucey and Liz Frost
- Compassion tempered by justice
by Clare Eddington
- Active Witnessing: Lefika la Phodiso’s response to the South
African xenophobic crisis
by Hayley Berman
- From Cause and Effect to Effectual Causes: Can we talk of a
philosophical background to psycho-social studies?
by Juilian Manley
- The Acc(id)ental Tourist: exploring the tribal areas between class
by Paul Gurney
- Perverse social structures
by Paul Hoggett